Thursday, January 17, 2013

Our place



I have less than four months until I make my first rent payment on our new apartment. This was a plan that we came up with in September. We started talking about living together after only two weeks of dating and back then I didn't know how serious he was about it. We're just two nineteen year olds who have been best friends for a long time. I've been head over heels for this boy for as long as I can remember, it is actually hard to remember a time when he hasn't been on my mind 24/7. 

He is funny, sweet, and so, so smart. He is perfect. It is the absolute best feeling in the entire world to fall in love with your best friend. It feels like it is how things are supposed to be. I get to share my life with the single person who I can truly say knows exactly who I am, no secrets, no lies. The first boyfriend that I have ever have that I have been able to give myself completely too, where I don't have to hide who I am. He lets me be myself, have my own interests, my own hobbies, and make my own decisions. He is supportive of me in all my endeavours, and just makes it very well known he wants my happiness. With every significant other I have ever had, being myself has never been good enough, or I was severely under appreciated for my qualities. Before I wasn't funny, but he gets my sense of humour. My love of nice clothes and doing my hair and makeup once made me high maintenance, he thinks I'm beautiful. I'm the luckiest girl in the entire world to have him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment